Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
This wonderful home has so much to offer! You will love the extra large yard with covered deck, fruit trees, garden space, and RV parking. There is even additional land space behind the back fence that is perfect for your large storage. Home has been lovingly maintained and shows pride of ownership. Even has A/C to help you stay cool on those warm days. Easy freeway access and close to downtown.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1992
- Lot Size 9,375 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Skylight, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 566020-006-0
- MLS Number 1481781
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice