Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Looking for a Luxury Bungalow. Minutes from Proctor and Old Town. Private Commencement Bay view deck from your master. Just say YES to this "down-to-the-studs" restored craftsman! With an eye for the era & quality finish-work, this beauty is better than original. Main floor features hardwoods, New Chef’s kitchen, 2 beds & full bath. Up: Master with dream bath suite, view from the bed and private deck. Down: Finished bonus space with additional bedroom, ¾ bath. Picture Perfect – Move right in!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1910
- Lot Size 3,750 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Alley, Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 2645000260
- MLS Number 1480362
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice