Northwest MLS / Better Properties N. Proctor
Check out this VIEW! Mt Rainier welcomes you from the front porch! 4 bedrooms w/master on the main. 2.5 baths. Formal dining, open concept living room, eat in kitchen, office, rec room, mud room, bonus room & loft, possibly room for everyone. Wired for generator. Don't miss the huge deck & patio off the back ready for all your entertaining needs. Barn 40 x 96, w/shop & setup w/ 2 over sized stalls could easily be 3. All on 10.5 acres. Only 15 minutes from town.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Better Properties N. Proctor
- Year Built 2006
- Lot Size 457,380 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage
- Style I
- Lot Details Paved Street
- Site Features Barn, Cable TV, Deck, Dog Run, Partially Fenced, High Speed Internet, Patio, Propane, RV Parking, Shop, Stable
- Interior Features , Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump, High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0217124012
- MLS Number 1479842
More about Roy
Residents of Roy love that nature awaits at their doorstep. From spectacular views of Mt. Rainier to acres of wide open pasture, Roy truly puts you right in the heart of rural living. Be prepared to see all kinds of critters, whether that means cows or horses in your neighbors pasture, or animals out in the wild! By now, it’s probably no surprise that the city even hosts an annual rodeo, a definite highlight for the country-lovin’ community.
Those who enjoy a bit of distance from their neighbors and cherish the beautiful outdoors of the Northwest will find themselves at...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice