Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
A view, at this price?! YES!! Stunning sound & sunset views, new sports court, huge party deck, on a private corner lot, your outdoor oasis is right here! Perched at the top of Shawnee Hills, you’ll fall in love w/this beauty. Traditional layout w/open great rm to kitchen concept. Formal dining, living, office, mudrm/laundry. Gorgeous remodeled kitchen w/quartz counters, stainless appliances plus beverage fridge, gas range, wall oven, pantry. Sumptuous master suite stares out to the water!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1991
- Lot Size 13,230 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Athletic Court, Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Dining Room, Skylight, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 755550-011-0
- MLS Number 1475565
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072