Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Gorgeous West Slope dream home perfect for entertaining or relaxing with VIEWS of the Sound, Titlow beach & sunsets from almost every room. Quality, Rush Construction open concept has solid fir doors, multiple bonus rooms, vaulted & 10ft ceilings. Main flr master has marble counters & a huge double head glass shower. New appliances, smart lighting system & speakers throughout. Private fenced yard has built-in income potential with 16 tree truffle orchard (see supplement). A must see home! Hurry!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2001
- Lot Size 17,300 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Security System, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 885700-004-0
- MLS Number 1473396
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice