Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Amazing location! Super clean and affordable 2 bed 1 bath home on one level, has mini split heat pump so there is AC in this home, 3rd bedroom was converted to a dining room, could be turned back into a 3rd bedroom, great covered patio overlooks park-like back yard, 2 car sized garage off alley with one car door, extra fenced parking area off alley, location convenient to shopping, schools, public transportation, freeways, parks, and of course JBLM.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1951
- Lot Size 5,650 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage, Off Street
- Style G
- Lot Details Alley, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet, Patio, Shop
- Interior Features Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room
- Heating & Cooling Baseboard, Ductless HP-Mini Split
- Floor Covering Hardwood, See Remarks, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 7310000210
- MLS Number 1469233
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice