Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
The perfect Puyallup home nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. 4 bedrms, 2.5 bathrms and over 2,600 sq. ft. waiting for your touch. Beautiful open concept with: vaulted ceilings, spacious kitchen w/ SS appliances & granite overlooking the family room. Master suite w/5 piece bath & walk-in closet. New flooring throughout, Sunroom w/ Spa hookups, 2 car garage plus 6+ off street parking spots, new furnace, RV parking w/ hookups & the perfect yard that backs up to a lush greenbelt. Don't miss!!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2002
- Lot Size 8,398 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style F
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 602371-010-0
- MLS Number 1466487
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice