Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Beautiful 4 Bdrm, 2.5 bath 2-Story home! Over 2400 sq. ft! NEW roof! Tile entry way, formal living & dining room, spacious gourmet kitchen w/granite counter-top island, lots of cabinet space, pantry, stainless steel appliances, eating area w/patio access, large family rm w/gas fireplace, & T.V. alcove, main floor bdrm/den, large upstairs loft, master bdrm w/5 piece bath, large walk-in closet, fully fenced landscaped yard with hot tub and water feature.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2002
- Lot Size 5,449 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style N
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Hot Tub/Spa, Security System, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 602334-033-0
- MLS Number 1465392
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594