Northwest MLS / Windermere Real Estate/East
Located minutes from the Steilacoom Waterfront, this gorgeous New Home by Soundbuilt Homes is a must see! This 2978 Sq Ft 4 bed 2.5 bath home is located on a fantastic fully landscaped and irrigated lot!!! French Doors lead you into the large master suite w/ Tile bathroom floors and freestanding tub. Fantastic finishes inc. Hardwood floors, a Gourmet kitchen w/ 3cm Quartz counters, Whirlpool Gold appliances & a HUGE 66" Fridge, Elegant white millwork and covered patio. Still time for selections!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Real Estate/East
- Year Built 2020
- Lot Size 8,795 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 2990001483
- MLS Number 1458221
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509