Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
From this view home you can see all of Steilacoom to the Olympics! Located in the picturesque gated community of One Pt. Fosdick. Custom built by current owners the home was designed specifically to capture the amazing views from every room. Wrap-around view deck w/glass rail out front and private patio in the back. Kitchen&Great room areas are amazing! 3Bd+Den+Bonus+Craft room. Huge dream garage w/epoxy floor. With a community beach access this home represents all the best the NW has to offer!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2000
- Lot Size 15,475 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style N
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Gated Entry, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Fireplace in Master, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Security System, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 653560-035-0
- MLS Number 1456930
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072