Northwest MLS / Windermere RE Puyallup, Inc
Fabulous Gated Equestrian Estate on 23 Acres! 5064' Cedar Custom Home. Rebuilt 2004. Relax on Covered Deck. Hardwood floors. 4 Large bedrooms + Den + Office. Master Suite: vaulted ceilings, walk-in closet, jetted tub, sauna shower. Newly painted Great Room. Heated in-ground pool. Water Feature. Horse Barn 69x39 Office/ADU: 3 stalls, paddocks, tack, 3/4 bath. AC, propane heat. 2-stall loafing shed, hay storage. Sand & Grass Arena. Gardens, greenhouse, timber, secluded pond, picnic area.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere RE Puyallup, Inc
- Year Built 1963
- Lot Size 1,001,880 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Detached Garage, Off Street
- Style G
- Lot Details Paved Street, Secluded, Value In Land
- Site Features Outdoor Arena, Barn, Cable TV, Deck, Dog Run, Fully Fenced, Gated Entry, Green House, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Propane, RV Parking, Stable
- Interior Features 2nd Master Bedroom, Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Loft, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Baseboard, Other-See Remarks, Stove/Free Standing, Wall
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 0217022037
- MLS Number 1452568
More about Roy
Residents of Roy love that nature awaits at their doorstep. From spectacular views of Mt. Rainier to acres of wide open pasture, Roy truly puts you right in the heart of rural living. Be prepared to see all kinds of critters, whether that means cows or horses in your neighbors pasture, or animals out in the wild! By now, it’s probably no surprise that the city even hosts an annual rodeo, a definite highlight for the country-lovin’ community.
Those who enjoy a bit of distance from their neighbors and cherish the beautiful outdoors of the Northwest will find themselves at...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice