Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
Back on market and PRICED TO SELL! Previous buyer had financing issues before inspection and now it's your gain!! You'll be hard pressed to find another home this size and condition at this price! Move ALL your things into the 3k sq ft then enjoy effortless home ownership in your cool A/C! Enjoy walkin closets in all 4 generous bedrooms, a pantry that triples as a utility/laundry room and a kitchen that can host grand events. Puyallup SD too!! The good life awaits you in this stellar community!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
- Year Built 2004
- Lot Size 5,401 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 602431-148-0
- MLS Number 1451671
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice