Northwest MLS / Puget Sound Homes Realty
This unique Steilacoom home offers spaciousness, comfort and a great Sound view. Move in ready. Make it yours and build equity. Three plus, bedrooms. Huge Master with view, An open and bright floor plan transitions the kitchen, dining room and family room into a nicely integrated comfortable space. Large granite island in the kitchen seats plenty with a view to the Sound. Huge daylight basement provides another self contained living space with deck to backyard & much more! Desirable location.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Puget Sound Homes Realty
- Year Built 1988
- Lot Size 20,000 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style F
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, RV Parking, Shop
- Interior Features 2nd Kitchen, Bath Off Master, Loft, Sauna
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Hot Water Recirculating Pump
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 5430030230
- MLS Number 1449617
More about Steilacoom
Incorporated as a city way back in 1854, Steilacoom was the very first ‘real’ city in Washington. With a main street that still has that same ‘small-town USA’ feel to it, Steilacoom’s residents move to the area to enjoy its natural beauty and stay for its strong sense of community. Many people who live in Steilacoom feel like they’ve found a true hidden gem of the Northwest, and many places and buildings in Steilacoom are even registered historical spots!
The city is home to a good variety of homes, including properties with stunning views, older craftsman homes, and new construction...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Christy Cochran (253) 223-6509