Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
The day is done and you are headed home; where the heart is! This like-new 5 bedroom abode has the space for the way you live your life; the beautiful upgraded on-trend finishes; and a greenbelt in your backyard! Open great room on the main with additional bedroom/office and ¾ bath; upstairs are 3 large bedrooms, sunny loft space and luxurious master suite. Perfect sized fenced yard accommodates your BBQ entertaining but won’t take all weekend to maintain. Just move right in!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2017
- Lot Size 4,145 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style I
- Lot Details Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 602669-035-0
- MLS Number 1448624
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594