Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
This is your opportunity to own your own 4,180 sq ft mountain lodge on over 15.5 acres of paradise! You will love your grand entry, the huge mantle, the new kitchen appliances, the economy of the wood stoves & a heat pump, the wet bar, the oversized 3 car garage/shop, the ponds, & the ADU-ready pad with well, septic & power! There is room to roam for horses, cows, goats & dogs! This is your chance to enjoy the privacy and serenity that few experience & be close to Seattle Ferries & Highway 16!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 1974
- Lot Size 678,229 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Carport, Detached Carport, Detached Garage, Off Street
- Style I
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Open Space, Paved Street, Secluded, Sidewalk
- Site Features Deck, Partially Fenced, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump, Stove/Free Standing
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 29230230072001
- MLS Number 1443463
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice