Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
This spectacular day light basement home features valley views & great location close to schools, shops and freeways. 4 beds and 2.5 baths with the master on the main. Master has its own private fireplace, en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Kitchen features slab granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, a walk-in pantry and its own eating space. Beautiful millwork throughout with no details spared. Do not miss this opportunity to own this beautiful home.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
- Year Built 2013
- Lot Size 9,376 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Fireplace in Master, French Doors, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 7002170240
- MLS Number 1442311
More about Sumner
With a main street sprinkled with cozy cafes, one-of-a-kind eateries, and delightful antique shops, high school sports teams that are the pride-and-joy of the town, and neighborhoods that are truly picturesque, the sweet City of Sumner delightfully encompasses that timeless Americana feel with the conveniences of modern living.
Historic Craftsman homes with generously sized lots as well as several thoughtfully planned newer developments make Sumner an idyllic place to call home! Famed as the Rhubarb Capital of the World, enjoy celebrating all things rhubarb each summer during Rhubarb Days, and don’t miss the glimmering lights that resplendently decorate The Old Cannery...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice