Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Cool neighbors; close to freeway; near shops, malls, and schools; backyard oasis; AND stylish finishes – Weary Buyer, ready to just move in? Yes! This solid, stylish home seeks new owners! Open floorplan with designer touches on the main provide comfort and function for parties or playtime! Walk out to the patio, lighting & firepit. Wide staircase takes you to up to large bedrooms (big bonus OR 4th bed) and master suite. Fitness enthusiasts will SWOON for 3rd car garage set up; Let’s Go!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2011
- Lot Size 6,050 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Dog Run, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 602589-003-0
- MLS Number 1428948
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Brandy Brazeau (253) 222-3594