Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Meticulously and lovingly maintained 3 bedroom, 1 bath home. One of the bedrooms/bonus room is above the garage. Wood floors under carpet in LR, hall & main floor bedrooms. Very beautiful and large partially fenced level yard with 3 outbuildings, patio and shade-providing pergola structure. Directly across from lovely Wapato Hills Park with playground, splash park and walking trails. Near I-5 but very quiet and pleasant. Room for RV parking and all of your toys! The best of all worlds!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1956
- Lot Size 11,550 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Security System
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 9340000720
- MLS Number 1428628
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice