Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Enjoy Custom Home situated on 1.2 beautiful acres w/stunning water & sunset views of the Olympics. Gorgeous Gourmet KIT boasting mahogany custom cabinets, granite counters, art glass island. Flow into 2 story vaulted LR w/ tumbled travertine frplc & wet bar. Entertaining can also take place in the bonus rm or outside on the huge deck. Finish the day in your Mstr Ste soaking in the jetted tub & enjoying the scenic views from your own private deck! LOWER LEVEL LIVING: 2nd kitchen, frplc, 2 bdrms!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1992
- Lot Size 52,721 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Drought Resistant Landscape, Paved Street, Secluded
- Site Features Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Deck, Green House, High Speed Internet, Patio, Propane, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features 2nd Kitchen, , Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 012012605
- MLS Number 1428535
More about Fox Island
Local residents refer to Fox Island as “The Island,” and this small-town suburban community is ideal for those who want to be in a more secluded atmosphere and surrounded by nature, yet not too far off from larger city amenities. Fox Island is a sanctuary for outdoorsy enthusiasts who enjoy staying active with activities like boating and fishing just as much as they love to relax and watch the local deer saunter by.
Connected to Gig Harbor by the Fox Island Bridge, Fox Island is not as far off the beaten path as some may believe. Travel times to more centrally...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice