Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
Reduced! Like new 2014! Amazing 3,278sf on .34 acres, Grand Firs Phs II. Home boasts 4 large bedrooms, 3.5 baths, dining, den, bonus, great room and, gourmet kitchen. Wow! Black wrought iron wide step stairway! Large Mstr Bd. Signature kitchen will Wow you! Granite island is 98x68.5, built-in Frigidaire Prof. SS frig, gas range, above cabinet lighting, SS appls, 80 gal hybrid water heater. 3 car garage. 20 min to JBLM. No RTA fees or addt'l car tab fees! Sellers Motivated! Bring us an offer!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / John L. Scott, Inc.
- Year Built 2014
- Lot Size 14,934 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 6025541730
- MLS Number 1418554
More about Graham
Peaceful and bucolic, Graham offers rural country living, all while being just minutes away from city conveniences! Residents enjoy open, spacious lots with abundant wildlife right in their back yard! (Not to mention incredible views of Mt. Rainier!)
Graham is a prime location for those who love the great outdoors—fishing, hiking, and camping are all within reach! There is no shortage of stunning natural scenery, and several lakes, including Lake Kapowsin, attract visitors from near and far.
Ideal for those who enjoy a lifestyle distinct from the hustle and bustle of city life, Joint Base Lewis-McChord is about a 30-minute drive, Tacoma...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice