Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
First time on the market in over 40 years, and lovingly cared for. This home is ready for your personal touches. The expansive deck has room for everyone to enjoy sunny days, soaking up the views of the Sound, Olympics, Mt. Baker and Seattle skyline. View-facing master suite includes full bath. Quiet, low traffic neighborhood located right by Vassault Park. Well maintained fenced yard features garden space, trellis and sprinkler system. Two-car garage, in addition to boat/RV parking under deck.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1975
- Lot Size 8,536 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Carport, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, Patio, Propane, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 2375600320
- MLS Number 1414114
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice