Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
The drive to your place is a welcomed retreat from the hub bub of life; smell the Pacific Northwest salt air as you round the corner to your gated home stretch! Stress melts away as you arrive to enchanting views, spacious one-level living, and a large private surround with meditative gardens and thoughtful spaces. Who needs vacation when you can see the Sound daily and walk trails to the private beach to picnic, board, or row… Short drive to Gig Harbor’s Shops, Golf, Restaurants - Why not?
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1983
- Lot Size 21,450 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Gas Available, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Hot Tub/Spa, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 970300-039-0
- MLS Number 1410237
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072