Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Your chance for N End easy living without all the upkeep of an old home is here! This immaculate corner lot craftsman is perfectly placed between Proctor & 6th Ave just mins to 16. Impressive open layout on main floor w/ 9’ ceilings, gas fireplace, stunning hardwood flrs. Extremley light & bright w/an abundance of large windows. Master suite w/oversized closet+5 pc bth. Convenient upstairs laundry w/utility sink, storage, folding space. Great yard fully fenced, large patio, attached 2car garage.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2005
- Lot Size 5,988 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 747503-557-1
- MLS Number 1401987
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice