Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Calling all Pinterest fans: You’ll swoon for this better-than-new designer abode. Watch the game with the whole gang while you share treats from your updated, efficient kitchen. Perfect flow to the private patio backyard for bird watching in the greenbelt across the way, or play in the fenced yard! French doors open to office/additional living space to accommodate all! Upstairs you’ll find large bedrooms, laundry and master suite. Convenient location in a private cul-de-sac, close to JBLM.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2013
- Lot Size 5,703 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Patio
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 602588-009-0
- MLS Number 1377348
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice