Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Just when you thought it didn’t exist, this 1-acre retreat awaits! Immaculately maintained & move-in ready home w/impressive heated 2000 SF SHOP! Perfect for car/boat enthusiasts/home business/possible future ADU. Pride of ownership thruout this 1-owner home. Traditional well loved layout w/open great rm to kitchen concept on main flr + formal dining + living + office. Double wall oven*gas range*granite. Spacious 5pc master suite w/walk in closet. Fully fenced & impeccable manicured grounds.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1991
- Lot Size 41,722 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Paved Street
- Site Features Deck, Fully Fenced, Propane, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Security System, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 744540-001-0
- MLS Number 1376040
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice