Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
Adorable Rambler nestled on large lot! Fully Fenced with Plenty of room for Cars and Toys in 4+ Car Detached Garage. Gated oversized driveway with RV Parking. Stainless steel appliances in the open concept Kitchen. Fully enclosed Dog Run, Hot Tub, Covered Patio and Swing Set make a lovely backyard. Updated and Upgraded with new water heater, heat pump, windows, and carpet in bedrooms!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
- Year Built 1978
- Lot Size 9,643 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage, Off Street
- Style I
- Lot Details Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Dog Run, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Heat Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 956000-023-1
- MLS Number 1364620
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice