Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Immaculately maintained and thoughtfully remodeled home nestled in a quiet culdesac. This home boasts a new roof, garage doors, carpet, exterior paint, an updated Spa Like Master Bath & much more. Let's not forget the heated floors in both upstairs bathrooms. The HeatPump will comfort you all year long. Escape into your backyard oasis to relax by the fire pit and enjoy the calming sound of water flowing through your tranquil water feature. Minutes from Uptown, shopping and Hwy 16!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1988
- Lot Size 12,812 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style N
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Security System, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Heat Pump, High Efficiency, HEPA Air Filtration
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 7088000060
- MLS Number 1364186
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072