Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
A rare find, single level living perfectly sited on the 11th fairway in prestigious Canterwood. Relaxation sets in the moment you arrive. Boasts spacious 3BD/2.5 BA+den. Chef’s kitchen is designed for entertaining featuring commercial style appliances, expansive island & abundant cabinetry. Escape to the luxurious master suite: soaking tub, steam room & huge walk-in closet. Garages three cars w/bonus workshop. Surrounded by lush greenery & golf course views. Private. Serene. Your retreat awaits!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1983
- Lot Size 21,700 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style N
- Lot Details Sidewalk
- Site Features Indoor Arena, Outdoor Arena, Athletic Court, Barn, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Patio, RV Parking, Shop, Stable
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Fireplace in Master, High Tech Cabling, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Hardwood, Vinyl
- Basement None
- Parcel 2827410570
- MLS Number 1362886
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072