Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
The PERFECT Rambler with a bright and open floor plan in a quiet neighborhood! Spacious living area vaulted ceilings, bright kitchen w island, pantry & plenty of storage. Generous master with full bath & walk-in closet plus 3 additional BR's & a full guest bath. Roomy livingroom, utility rm, oversized 2 car garage & fully fenced backyard w a patio for BBQ's & shed for storage. Close to JBLM, shopping, schools, freeways & more! This home is solid - all it needs are your personal touches!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1997
- Lot Size 8,400 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Off Street
- Style I
- Lot Details Curbs, Open Space, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, High Tech Cabling, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air
- Floor Covering Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 500156-023-0
- MLS Number 1352779
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice