Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Solidly constructed custom home in a just shy of 2 acre surround with 40 X 60 dream shop seeks new owner! Rural setting, yet close-to-all location, this thoughtfully designed abode is sure to please. Enter to soaring ceilings and open floorplan, with master suite & bedrooms separate (all with private baths - 5 total!). Downstairs: kitchenette/ wet bar w/potential MIL or entertaining mecca. Shop is secure, heated, with loft & wench. Add’l storage, potting shed, and grape arbor. Beautiful!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1990
- Lot Size 75,780 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Corner Lot, Dead End Street, Paved Street
- Site Features Cabana/Gazebo, Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features 2nd Kitchen, , Bath Off Master, Built-In Vacuum, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Hot Tub/Spa, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Heat Pump, Fireplace Insert
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight
- Parcel 031935-5-016
- MLS Number 1349144
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
More about Central Tacoma
If you’re looking for a hip, fresh, and lively neighborhood, look no further! Central Tacoma is where it’s at!
The Central District exudes a trendy, urban energy with a strong sense of community -an undeniable, one of a kind vibe that is revered by residents and visitors alike! 6th Avenue is the main entertainment hub of the town, where options for fun are endless! There’s something for everyone on this vibrant strip, from vintage clothing shops, incredible restaurants, and a prime bar scene, to cozy cafes and coffee shops, the 6th Ave Farmers Market, and Art on the Ave!
Central Tacoma is...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice