Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Nestled upon a hilltop w/an eagle's view of Puyallup Valley; this 4bdrm/2.5 bath home boasts a robust deck built for entertaining w/both open & covered seating areas, a sitting deck directly outside the master bdrm also accessible from main deck. Terraced 4.67acres, 2.67 meticulously groomed w/potential for ADU, shop, or garage. Apples, Cherries, Plums, Raspberries, Blueberries, Blackberries & Filberts to feast upon. A hot tub looking out over the valley & a commercial grade irrigation system.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1991
- Lot Size 203,425 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Carport, Attached Garage
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Secluded
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Partially Fenced, High Speed Internet, Hot Tub/Spa, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Hot Tub/Spa, Jetted Tub, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Stove/Free Standing
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 0420362700
- MLS Number 1338435
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice