Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
Don't miss this North Tacoma gem! Fabulous one-story home, w/fully finished daylight basement, offers a widely-appealing floor plan & generous living space. From the updated kitchen, to the newer flooring, new carpet & interior paint, this beautiful home shines! Downstairs features a wet-bar, rec room & extra finished room. You'll appreciate that all appliances stay & the A/C. Enjoy lots of outdoor living space w/a large deck, spacious patio & fully-fenced yard. RV parking, too. See today!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS / Windermere Prof Prtnr-Puyallup
- Year Built 1968
- Lot Size 7,500 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Carport
- Lot Details Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , 2nd Master Bedroom, Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Stove/Free Standing
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 9140000325
- MLS Number 1330877
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice