Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Coveted, hard to find, Waller/Summit area custom built, one owner rambler on pristine & peaceful acre. Overlooks grazing horses, 24'x24' finished workshop, veggie garden, immaculately landscaped yard, all encompassing meticulously maintained living quarters. Custom cabinetry & cathedral ceilings, 3/4 bath off laundry, kitchen w/ island open to family room. Master bed w/ 5 piece ensuite & walk-in closet with custom built-ins. Home has been loved and cared for by its owners! Watch the video tour!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2000
- Lot Size 44,431 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage, Detached Garage
- Style N
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Open Space, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Partially Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Jetted Tub, Security System, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0320255031
- MLS Number 1323814
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice