Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Thoughtfully restored to the original era, this majestic beauty awaits. Large sip-on-the-lemonade porch greets you and upon entry, you’ll delight in high ceilings and details! Gorgeous fir floors, treated trim & banisters, large floor-to-ceiling windows, and antique light fixtures adorn the main. Behind the kitchen you’ll find a rustic entertaining/bonus space for your inner artist. Up; 3 lrg bedrooms, ¾ bath and Master with vintage tub suite! Full basement, 2 car garage, & large-level lot.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1905
- Lot Size 6,500 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage, Off Street
- Lot Details Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Cable TV, Gas Available, Patio, RV Parking, Shop, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Security System, Skylight, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, Radiant
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Fir/Softwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Parcel 208434-002-0
- MLS Number 1294711
More about Tacoma
Resting on the beautiful shores of the shimmering Puget Sound, Tacoma is a city comprised of several neighborhoods, each possessing their own set of unique characteristics. Since the late 1800s, Tacoma has been known as the “City of Destiny,” and many of its residents today still fondly refer to the largest city in Pierce County as such.
Large enough to offer variety but small enough to feel like home, Tacoma fosters a diverse range of people, places and pastimes. Top-notch parks provide space for play and relaxation, while a continually growing downtown scene offers fun dining and nightlife spots. An...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice