Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Very cool and unique home located in the heart of Fircrest. 6 bds, 3.25 baths. Updated kitchen and bathrooms. Brand new wrap around cedar deck. Features include a floor plan with several custom sunken' rooms, master with walk in closet, massive kitchen space, ,vaulted custom ceilings and so much more. The tandem garage holds 3 plus a shop area with 24 KWT sub panel with dual 220 panels. Don't judge this book by it's cover. This home will surprise and amaze you. New lighting and stove/range.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 1970
- Lot Size 11,761 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style I
- Lot Details Cul-de-sac, Dead End Street, Drought Resistant Landscape, Paved Street
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Shop
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Jetted Tub, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, 90%+ High Efficiency, HEPA Air Filtration
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate, Slate, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Fully Finished
- Parcel 6680300160
- MLS Number 1282161
More about Fircrest
This picturesque town welcomes you with sweet simplicity and peaceful charm. Fircrest is a tight-knit community with many residents being second or even third generation!
Fircrest is famed for its exciting community center (with a community pool!) and commitment to serving their citizens through their dedicated police department. The town’s 25 mile per hour speed limit and thoughtfully designed sidewalks make it a great place to walk or ride bikes! Residents also enjoy Fircrest Fun Days, a major summertime event celebrated with entertainment, food, rides, games, arts and crafts, and concludes with a Fireworks show at the park!
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice