Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Truly Unique and Totally Private Living! Beautiful Custom built home-perfect for entertaining or secluded living. Rustic style yet modern built w/use of huge timbers, soaring ceilings, concrete radiant floors, enormous kitchen and pantry. 2 main floor Master Bedrooms, Den, Loft, Craft Rm + Lg Bonus Rm that is MIL ready! Outside 1400sf wrap-around covered porch, RV parking w/hookups, circular drive thru an enormous 1120sf garage, chicken coop, sport court, custom gated entry - too much to list!
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2005
- Lot Size 435,600 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Dead End Street, Secluded
- Site Features Athletic Court, Deck, Partially Fenced, Gated Entry, High Speed Internet, Outbuildings, Patio, Propane, RV Parking
- Interior Features 2nd Kitchen, 2nd Master Bedroom, , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Jetted Tub, Loft, Security System, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry
- Heating & Cooling Radiant, Stove/Free Standing, Hot Water Recirculating Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 0022232041
- MLS Number 1267377
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072