Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Custom view home with expansive views of Henderson Bay and Mt. Rainier. Features vaulted ceilings and a floor to ceiling stone fireplace in the open concept great room. Gorgeous Cyprus hardwood floors showcase a chef's dream kitchen while looking out over beautiful Henderson Bay. Your master bedroom suite features a fireplace, views and all the features of a 5 star spa. Entertain on your huge wraparound deck while admiring Mt. Rainier floating over Henderson Bay.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2002
- Lot Size 33,106 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Style G
- Lot Details Dead End Street
- Site Features Deck, Propane, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Fireplace in Master, French Doors, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Central A/C, Forced Air, Tankless Water Heater
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 0122237037
- MLS Number 1258613
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072