Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Gorgeous custom craftsman sits on 115ft of breathtaking waterfront on Sunny Bay. Thoughtfully designed with beautiful master on main, large gourmet kitchen open to great room, deck perfect of entertaining and easy, comfortable waterfront living. Floor to ceiling windows invite you to relax and enjoy captivation views of Mt. Rainier, Hale Passage and Fox Island throughout the seasons. Miles of serene walk able beach make this home a truly exceptional find in Gig Harbor.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2008
- Lot Size 72,450 sq ft
- Parking Type Detached Garage, Off Street
- Style N
- Lot Details Paved Street, Secluded, Value In Land
- Site Features Cable TV, Deck, Disabled Access, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Moorage, Outbuildings, Patio, RV Parking
- Interior Features , , Bath Off Master, Ceiling Fan(s), Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, Disabled Access, Fireplace in Master, French Doors, High Tech Cabling, Loft, Security System, Skylight, Vaulted Ceilings, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Other-See Remarks, Radiant, Wall, Hot Water Recirculating Pump
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement Daylight, Fully Finished
- Parcel 0121264046
- MLS Number 1247728
More about Gig Harbor
If you’re looking for a peaceful place to settle down (or hey, even visit for a relaxing weekend getaway), Gig Harbor is that quaint, maritime village you’ve been looking for. It’s simple: people move to Gig Harbor, love it, and stay.
While enjoying a cruise around the harbor on a sunny day or walking the dog along the scenic waterfront (with frequent stops at the many shops and art galleries dotted along the way) can be considered serious pastimes in friendly, calm Gig Harbor, it’s important to note that “peaceful” and “calm” should not be mistaken for boring! Some event...
More about Gig Harbor North
Gig Harbor North is quickly becoming one of the area's most desirable communities thanks to the availability of newer construction homes, an abundance of convenient shops and eateries, and easy access to the Cushman Trail.
A natural, suburban setting provides privacy for serene walks through huge swaths of woodlands, or peaceful hikes down to the calm, glistening water, all while allowing for well-placed pockets of centralized and convenient shopping and dining. A village-type feel is thoughtfully preserved as stores are visible from the freeway, but are discreetly tucked into the trees or completely hidden from view when inside town -the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice
- Erin Goodwill (206) 595-2015
- Jaclyn Harkson (253) 549-3332
- Carly Kendrick (253) 225-8294
- Paige Schulte (253) 313-4093
- Nick Dahl (253) 514-3373
- Sheryll Tan (253) 777-2334
- Marisa Merritt (253) 678-4220
- Holly Tacker (253) 226-8124
- Alan Means (253) 514-1474
- Janet Lee (253) 851-7653
- Joyce Shipley (253) 380-2808
- Erin Farquhar (253) 389-5903
- Michael McNiel (253) 279-0072