Northwest MLS / Windermere Professional Prtnrs
Best location in Puyallup! A commuters dream just minutes to 167 & 512, this move-in ready 5 bdrm craftsman w/4-car garage awaits! This place has EVERYTHING! Stunning kitchen w/double refrigerator, oversized chefs island, gleaming granite, pantry & gas range. Enjoy extensive hardwoods thru main flr & wrought iron staircase. Large great rm, formal dining, den + bonus rm. Dreamy Master Suite w/deck to take in the city views! Fully tiled spa like bath. Fully fenced yard w/entertainment sized patio.
Listing courtesy Northwest MLS
- Year Built 2013
- Lot Size 11,562 sq ft
- Parking Type Attached Garage
- Lot Details Curbs, Paved Street, Sidewalk
- Site Features Deck, Fully Fenced, Gas Available, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Interior Features , 2nd Master Bedroom, Bath Off Master, Double Pane/Storm Windows, Dining Room, French Doors, Walk In Pantry, Walk In Closet
- Heating & Cooling Forced Air, High Efficiency
- Floor Covering Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl, Wall to Wall Carpet
- Basement None
- Parcel 602648-005-0
- MLS Number 1240285
More about Puyallup
Best known for its truly wonderful sense of community, many young families find a sense of comfort in choosing Puyallup as their home. Conveniently nestled among the nearby hubs of Tacoma, Joint Base Lewis-McChord and Seattle, Puyallup is a top choice for commuters who want the slower pace of the suburbs with the option of city life only a short drive away.
Downtown Puyallup’s historic neighborhoods rest in the Puyallup Valley alongside the newer developments of South Hill, and the expansion of the city promises residents a unique blend of tradition and modernity. Puyallup’s community cherishes annual festivities— especially the...
Similar homes nearby
Listings courtesy of Northwest Multiple Listing Service DMCA Notice