Meet Regina and Madison: “R&M Home Specialists” with Tacoma’s top real estate company, Windermere Professional Partners. Regina has over fifteen years’ experience as a successful Broker/Realtor in Pierce County. She was joined by her daughter and now business partner, Madison Lord in 2016. Madison has a strong background in customer service with Nordstrom, where she was recognized for her leadership. Now this mother/daughter partnership has become a Top Producer Team for Windermere with their unique approach to serving others.
We are delighted that you have found our page. How can we help you? Through our industry knowledge and well-founded real estate strategies, we help buyers and sellers successfully navigate the subtle waters of real estate. We help guide you to your destination, whether that be a purchase or a sale, or both! We excel in client communication. We even put our commitment and promises to you in writing! We realize that a home is not just a home, but where our clients live their dreams. It is with much gratitude that our clients allow us to be a part of their lives.
To provide an exceptional residential real estate service and experience for people buying and selling homes in the Greater Tacoma Area.
We make people feel special, our clients feel protected, promoted, and respected.
Professionals with Heart:
We’ve developed a program for family estates and one for out-of-state owners. We help families who are in a time of need. We’ve also published a series of videos to assist people interested in Tacoma’s Condo options.
- People who want to improve the quality of their lives
- People who value professionalism
- People who want to build relationships based on mutual respect and trust
- People who are willing to pay for services that they see as valuable
- B.A. from University of Washington, School of Communications
- YMCA teacher
- I'm a "Soccer Mom" who sells scarves to raise money for the Curtis High School team in University Place
- Volunteer for annual fundraising "Strong Kids Campaign."
- Annual contributor to Amara Pierce County
- Tacoma Children’s Museum Sponsor
- Team leader and annual contributor to YMCA
- Consistently contributes over and above to Windermere Foundation to serve local charities
- Member of the Big Brothers and Sisters organization
- 2018 Secretary on the board of Women’s Council of Realtors
- Contributor to mentorship matters YMCA program
5 Top Features of Tacoma’s Pacific Tower Condo Building
Perched right above the City of Destiny and showcasing some of the best views in town, the Pacific Tower condo...
4 Major Perks of Living in the Vintage Y Building in Downtown Tacoma
Located right on Market Street in the heart of Downtown Tacoma, the Vintage Y building is conveniently the Theater District...
by Regina & Madison
6 Reasons Why You’ll Want to Call The Reverie at Marcato Condo Building in Downtown Tacoma Home
Wonderfully stylish and low-maintenance living is all yours with this Downtown Tacoma oasis! The Reverie at Marcato offers the opportunity...
4 Not-to-Miss Highlights of Thea’s Landing in Downtown Tacoma
REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden and REALTOR® Madison Lord have sold condos all around the Puget Sound area, and one of their...
4 Not-to-Miss Highlights of this Dreamy Theas Landing Penthouse in Downtown Tacoma
Urban paradise awaits at Theas Landing! Nestled right along the scenic Thea Foss Waterway in Downtown Tacoma, this 1-bedroom, 1.75-bath...
Access to Highly Desired University Place Schools is All Yours w/this Updated 4-Bedroom, 2.5-Bath Home w/Private Fenced Backyard
Tucked away on a cul-de-sac in a prime University Place location, this expansive 2,514-square-foot beauty has been upgraded and is...
Neighborhood Spotlight on The Villages at South Hill in Puyallup
Lined with sidewalks and featuring a beautifully manicured entryway, The Villages at South Hill is a picturesque housing development in...