Top 5 Gig Harbor Holiday Must-Do’s from REALTOR® Taelor Trowbridge
October 27, 2017
“Fall in the Pacific Northwest is by far my favorite season.” Says REALTOR® Taelor Trowbridge, “From the rain boots and scarves to pumpkin patches and falling leaves. With the lowering temperatures it is a perfect time to break out the sweaters and coats and enjoy the crisp outdoor air.”
Each year Taelor packs her schedule full of the season's must-do's, and these are her top 5 favorites:
1. Patterson's Pumpkin Patch: (253) 851-8144 They are a local, family-owned and operated, seasonal farmers market. Each Fall they are ranked #1 for fun holiday festivities. They offer a wide array of festive seasonal products including pumpkins, corn stalks, hay bales, gourds, squash, fresh hot & cold apple cider, caramel apples, and includes live farm animals, games for the family, picturesque displays, and more. Opens from 9:30AM - 7:30PM Mon- Sat & 10:00AM- 7:30 PM Sunday.
2. Paradise Theatre Haunted House: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are going on our 18th year providing thrills and chills in Gig Harbor, Paradise Theatre's Haunted House. On Halloween kids can enjoy a free kids' tour from 4-6pm offering no scares, just candy, followed by a real fright night from 6-8:30pm. Tickets available at Paradise Theatre half an hour before each tour. Opens October 20-22 and October 26-31.
3. Gig Harbor Turkey Trot: 3118 Judson St (253) 858-5152 Come join the fun and festivities before you indulge in the Holiday goodies. You can either do a 5k or 10k and this year, proceeds are going to FISH food bank, a local organization called Food Backpacks 4 Kids, the Bischoff food bank, and local high school scholarships.
4. Tidefest Fine Art's and Crafts: (253) 678-8399 Gig Harbor High School's annual TideFest event brings in artists and high-quality artisans from all over the Northwest. The festival raises money for the school’s activities and athletics programs. Cost: $5.00. Starts December 2nd from 10:00AM- 5:00PM and December 3rd from 11:00AM - 4:00PM.
5. Gig Harbor Annual Tree Lighting: Located at Skansie Brothers Park. Gig Harbor's Annual Holiday Tree Lighting is the official kickoff to the holidays in Gig Harbor. Come join friends and neighbors for entertainment galore, including live music, refreshments and a visit from Santa on the fire truck!