Regina & Madison’s Local Guide to Fircrest Restaurants (+2 New Eateries Coming Soon to Fircrest!)
Fircrest may be a small city, but there is nothing small about its eclectic selection of cuisine. From Thai and poke to burgers and brews, REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden & REALTOR® Madison Lord are excited to share some of their very favorite Fircrest restaurants:
- Be sure to check out Viafore's Italian Delicatessen for meats, or grab something quick and to go like one of their hearty sandwiches or a bowl of homemade soup
- If you love classic soups and sandwiches, Spring Lake Cafe is another must-visit spot
- Royal Thai Bistro is just off Mildred Street, and their food is amazing—perfect when you need a little spice!
- Poke POP serves up mouthwatering, protein-packed Hawaiian raw fish bowls
- Enjoy classic Japanese cuisine at Shogun Japanese Express in a casual setting
- Sammy’s Pizza is right off of Regents Blvd (the main street in Fircrest) and they offer both dine-in and delivery
- Alehouse Pub & Eatery is *THE* Fircrest establishment for burgers and brews
- Espresso Yourself is the local go-to for caffeination, and you can also pick up a sandwich or salad for lunch when you stop by for your morning coffee
Restaurants coming soon:
- Fircrest just approved a Chick-fil-a that will go in on 19th street across from Tacoma Community College and the transit center
- Bliss Small Batch Creamery will be opening up in University Place Village at Chambers Bay
Curious to know what it’s like to live in Fircrest?
Regina and Madison currently have a mid-century-styled home listing to show off! This 1963-built beauty includes original hardwoods, a large driveway, an attached 2-car garage, street parking and more, all in a quiet neighborhood. Fircrest is known for their 25-mph speed limit throughout the city, and the town is very community oriented. Plus, this home is also close to Highway 16, Interstate-5, Chambers Bay, and shops like Whole Foods, Home Goods, and so much more!
Would you like to learn more about this listing, or about living in University Place? REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden & REALTOR® Madison Lord are happy to chat! You can reach out to Regina and Madison HERE!