Regina & Madison’s 7 Favorite Spots for Dogs in Pierce County
“Dogs are a huge part of people's lives and families; they bring emotional support and so much love into our hearts and homes!” shares REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden.
“Our team loves promoting local doggie daycares, parks, groomers, walkers and more. We live in a K-9 friendly culture with numerous resources in our area for dog-friendly people! We represent and help clients that have specific wants and needs for their pets in which we are able to accommodate when buying or selling,” she adds.
REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden & REALTOR® Madison Lord shared a few of their favorite doggie businesses and dog-friendly park recommendations with us—read on to find a new place that both you and your pooch will love!
- Biscuits Doggie Daycare & Pet Resort: “Their new location is a huge warehouse now,” says Regina. Located on 6th Ave in Tacoma, Biscuits offers doggie daycare, overnight care, and grooming services.
- Wet Noses Dry Paws: Located a few blocks from Wright Park, this one-stop shop includes a doggie daycare (with overnight care, too!), an indoor dog park, and grooming services.
- Walk This Way Dogs: This incredible service offers dog walking, pet sitting, and pet check-ins! Their highly rated services offer you and your pup peace of mind—click here for more info on specific services.
- Wapato Off-Leash Dog Park: Located in South Tacoma, the expansive Wapato Park offers several outdoor amenities, include 3 fully fenced areas where pets can roam free from their leashes. (There’s even a special area for small dogs!)
- Fort Steilacoom Dog Park: Featuring 22 acres of fenced off-leash space, this amazing park includes a trail system and a separate fenced area for small dogs.
- Chambers Bay Off-Leash Park: Play with your furry friend while taking in views of the magnificent Chambers Bay in University Place! Enjoy letting your doggy run free and take advantage of the trails and beach, too.
- Point Defiance Park Designated Off-Leash Area: Nestled along the Five Mile Drive, this 7-acre park in North Tacoma is just south of Fort Nisqually and includes a special separate area for small dogs.
Do you have questions about any of these dog-friendly spots? Need a recommendation for a dog-friendly service in your neighborhood? REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden & REALTOR® Madison Lord are happy to chat! You can reach out to Regina and Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.