Prime Tacoma Location + Resort-Worthy Amenities Await at Thea Landing
Have You Seen the *Stunning* Condos & Resort-Worthy Amenities at Tacoma’s Thea Landing? Take a Tour Right Here!
Imagine having access to fabulous amenities like a sauna and a fitness center, all while being right on the waterfront and just seconds from Downtown Tacoma’s top conveniences! You can have all of this (and so much more!) at Thea’s Landing, and REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden & REALTOR® Madison Lord have a stunning 824-square-foot listing that can make this upscale lifestyle become your daily reality.
Built in 2002, this urban abode shows off a loft-style layout with vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows typically only featured in penthouse condos. The current owners cherish this condo not only for its close proximity to amenities and its captivating views, but also for how quiet and peaceful the building is.
According to Regina and Madison, highlights of Thea Landing include:
- Onsite amenities like the private underground parking garage (2 tandem spots are all yours!), courtyard, club room, sauna, lobby and fitness room
- Entrances and penthouse floor are locked
- Located right along Thea Foss Waterway and marina
- Next to restaurants like The Social (in the same building!), and other iconic favorites like El Gaucho and the Melting Pot
- Views of Mt. Rainier, the water and downtown
- Close to entertainment venues and options like the Tacoma Dome and the museum district
- Excellent transit options include public transportation with The Sounder Train, The Link, and buses, as well as easy access to Interstate-5
- Pets allowed with a 2 dog, 2 cat max (subject to weight restrictions)
- Dues are $538/month and include cable, garbage, security, water, sewer, and grounds upkeep.
Would you like to learn more about this listing, or about living in Thea Landing or Downtown Tacoma? REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden & REALTOR® Madison Lord are happy to chat! You can reach out to Regina and Madison at email@example.com.