Mid-Century Living + North Tacoma Living = An Opportunity Not to Be Missed!
Many people cherish North Tacoma in part for its excellent amenities and convenience. Add the vintage mid-century style of this home into the mix, and you have a rare opportunity that delivers a promising package that’s too good to pass up!
Located at 909 N Huson St Tacoma, WA 98406, this 5-bedroom, 1.75-bath home showcases a sprawling 3,000-square-foot layout. Not only is this North Tacoma residence move-in ready, but it’s just waiting to be infused with your own unique style, whether you choose to embrace the mid-century vibe or go with something more modern.
“[Tacoma residents have] realized there are so many pockets of neighborhoods throughout Tacoma that have charming, quiet homes and are close to stores, restaurants, parks, etc.,” says REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden. “[These neighborhoods are] great for kids, [and people] love the North End charm especially near Proctor [where you’ll find] older but classic homes.”
- Close to 6th Ave nightlife and restaurants
- Close to Proctor and all of the North End
- Walking distance to Jefferson Park, where you can find a spray park, kids play toys, plenty of grassy areas, sports fields/courts, picnic areas and tables
- Close to the Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium and Point Defiance Park, where you can explore trails, water, grassy areas, tennis courts, rose gardens
- Also close to Ruston, whether you want to head to Point Ruston for dinner, explore Rust Park, or stroll along the waterfront for one of the best views in town
- It’s easy to hop on Highway 16
“[There are] so many fun summer outdoor things to do around the neighborhood! Get outside this summer!” Thanks for the tips, Regina and Madison!
Would you like to learn more about this listing, or about living in North Tacoma? REALTOR® Regina Madiera-Gorden & REALTOR® Madison Lord are happy to chat! You can reach out to Regina and Madison here.