Support Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital at Round Table Pizza on Tuesday, March 21st!
Here are the event details:
- Hosted by Mary Bridge Brigade Holiday Guild
- Where: Round Table Pizza, 2601 N Pearl St, Tacoma, 98407
- When: Tuesday, March 21st, 2017 - ALL day!
“All money raised goes directly to help aid Mary Bridge Children's Hospital,” shares REALTOR® Cindy K Stewart. “Please come join us for a sit-down meal or order take out!
Mary Bridge Children's Hospital provides pediatric care and services to Tacoma and surrounding cities, and is recognized throughout the region as one of the top children’s hospitals.
Want to learn more? You can visit MaryBridgeBrigade.org, and in the meantime, here are 3 fascinating facts about the organization:
- The Mary Bridge Brigade started in 1921. A group of women came together to dedicate their time, talents, and resources to advancing the health of children.
- In 1955, the Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital opened its doors, in large part thanks to the Mary Bridge Brigade’s tireless work.
- The money that the Mary Bridge Brigade raises helps the hospital fund and purchase essential medical equipment, specialty pediatric programs, uncompensated care, new medical technology, and new clinical facilities.