Discover the Beautiful Fox Island (& a Spacious, Stunning Home!)
Fox Island is a wonderful retreat, and is home to many fabulous amenities and attractions, including a public boat launch, Bella Bella beach (Gig Harbor’s only sandy beach), public fishing pier, community garden, Nichol's community center, History Museum, Yacht Club, Zog's pub, and much more. This remote oasis can only be reached by one bridge. Fox Island also has the lowest crime rates in Pierce County, and the Fox Island block watch does a great job of enhancing island patrols and spreading news.
Find your very own residence on Fox Island at 961 11th Lane Fox Island WA 98333, located in a quiet and friendly neighborhood that’s great for kids, jogging and walking! A cheery interior welcomes you home, bright with a beach theme. Beautiful sunrises fill the house with warmth and sunsets are reflected off the windows across the Narrows passage, and the Day Island Marina is visible straight across the Narrows.
This home has a long list of wonderful features to enjoy:
- The upstairs oak hardwood floor was refinished in 2011.
- The upstairs bedrooms have carpet over oak hardwood.
- The large sturdy private deck on the back of the house is great for sunbathing, barbecues, eating outdoors.
- The large backyard is great for kids to play in.
- The fruit trees (2 apple, one pear, one plum) produce a good amount of fruit and are fun for kids to climb.
- The grape/kiwi arbor provides a really nice shady spot to relax on hot days, and the grapes and kiwis are delicious. The raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries also provide great summer fruit.
- The hammock hanging between the apple trees is a popular summertime nap spot.
- The firepit in the backyard has provided hours of enjoyment with marshmallow roasts and quiet summer evenings.
- The house photos on Zillow show a sailboat parked in our driveway that was a great source of enjoyment for the family. The Fox Island Yacht club is just down the street, has a great facility, friendly people, and very reasonable rates.
Boat enthusiasts will appreciate the several public boat launches in the area (check the boat.wa.gov 'places to go boating' website for a list of most of these launches). A few of the other treasured local amenities include:
- The Fox Island store offers gas and simple groceries.
- Zog's restaurant offers great food and beverages.
- The Fox Island museum abounds with local history.
- The Nichols' community center offers regular family-friendly activities.
- Award-winning schools nearby.
Would you like to learn more about living on Fox Island? Give REALTOR® Brenna Harrinton a call at (253) 851-7653 or visit her online.