5 Neat Things You Might Not Know About Northwest Trek Wildlife Park
“Northwest Trek Wildlife Park is a great experience for children and people of all ages,” shares REALTOR® Therese Gesch “The park offers many experiences and exposes people to things they may not normally see. It is a short scenic drive from Tacoma but you will be immersed in the wildlife!”
Northwest Trek is probably best known for their incredible tram rides that take visitors directly into the habitats of its wild residents. But this dynamic park has tons of other things to do, too!
Here are a few things you might not know about Northwest Trek:
- You can go for a wild ride on a zipline. Zip Wild features 5 zipline courses that run through a stunning tree canopy. Military and group discounts available!
- There’s a fairy trail at the park! This whimsical adventure features over 20 fairy houses… you just have to pay close attention to make sure you don’t miss these miniature creations!
- An amazing adventure playground awaits. The impressive Kids’ Trek playground is not your ordinary playgrond. This ADA-accessible adventure is free for park admission, and you have to see this nature-inspired masterpiece to believe it.
- You can have your wedding at the park. Northwest Trek is not only home to incredible outdoor adventure, but you'll find wedding amenities here as well! There are a few different venues at Northwest Trek to choose from, as well as different wedding packages. Your special day is about to become even more memorable!
- Book a premier tour in a jeep. For some extra $$$, you can hop in a Jeep and get even closer to the park’s majestic wildlife. There’s a photo tour that’s perfect for photographers hoping to capture the perfect shot, too!
Have a question about Northwest Trek? Get in touch with REALTOR® Therese Gesch HERE!