4 Things to Love About Browns Point (+ Don’t Miss This Stunning 3-Bedrooms Home!)
REALTOR® Julie Hammon is excited to share this fabulous 1981-built Browns Point home listing that’s filled with beautiful finishes, magazine-worthy style, and top-notch amenities. Julie shares that the sellers love the open-concept living area upstairs, and how easy it is to entertain and cook in the kitchen. A few of the other stand-out features include:
- A large, freshly updated back deck
- An updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops
- A large bonus room
- Peek-a-boo views of Mt. Rainier, Puget Sound, and the Tacoma cityscape
- 2-car garage
The sellers also appreciate that there aren’t any HOA fees in the neighborhood, and they love that they can enjoy a private setting while still being close to everything!
Here are 4 things to love about the neighborhood:
- You’re close to schools, including Browns Point Elementary, The Seabury School, and Meeker Middle School.
- There’s plenty of opportunity to explore the outdoors, and Dash Point State Park and Browns Point Lighthouse Park offer many weekends filled with adventure close to home!
- The Center at Norpoint is an incredible community center with a climbing wall, pool, and many different programs to take advantage of.
- Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or just want to enjoy a nice dinner out, The Cliff House Restaurant is a Browns Point icon!