2021 South Puget Sound Real Estate & COVID-19 Update
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, our highest priority has been the safety, health, and wellbeing of our community. Our staff and agents immediately adapted to safety protocols and systems, and we have continued to adapt as new health and safety guidelines are released.
All of our Windermere Professional Partners staff and real estate brokers are well-versed in the most recent rules and regulations in real estate related to COVID-19, and again, our #1 priority is the safety of our community.
Here is what you can expect from Windermere Professional Partners staff and real estate brokers as we continue to stay vigilant regarding COVID-19:
- If you have an in-person appointment with any of our staff or real estate agents and you have been sick or exposed to someone who has been sick, please reschedule. We are flexible and can easily shift our meeting to a later date, or we can meet virtually via Facetime, Zoom, etc.
- Face masks are required during all in-person interactions with our staff and brokers.
- Our offices in Tacoma, North Tacoma, Gig Harbor, Puyallup, and Enumclaw are open with limited capacity, from 9am to 3pm. You can still drop by when you need to, or give us a call anytime!
- If you are buying a home, our real estate agents are ready to help you navigate the process safely and with success! We are ready to help you schedule private appointments for home tours, provide you with video tours if you cannot tour a home in person, help you sign paperwork remotely, and much more. You can find tips for buying a home in our competitive local market here, and you can familiarize yourself with the process in our Buying a Home Guide here.
- If you are selling a home, our agents are equipped with cutting edge marketing tools and strategies that will allow buyers to explore your home as much as possible before they even need to step foot inside your home. In addition to professional photos and video tours, we are also taking advantage of 3D tour technology (and more!) to make sure your home is seen by the most people as possible.
Our focus has always been on serving the needs of our community, and those values will continue to guide us during this challenging time. We are all in this together.
Curious to learn more about buying or selling a home? We can connect you with a local real estate expert—to quickly get in touch, message us here!